- Vocal cord strain
Steam provides effective relief for nasal, mouth and throat dryness, thereby addressing a variety of symptoms. Warm mist hydrates vocal cords and the throat to minimize swelling and discomfort. Inhaling soothing steam moisturizes dry nasal passages to provide symptomatic relief of nosebleeds and provides vital humidity to the entire mouth, nose and throat.
"Steam inhalation: Inhaling or breathing steam helps the voice box stay moist and can be very soothing to irritated vocal folds. Breathe the steam through your nose for three to five minutes,
two or three times per day." 7
- Duke Voice Care Center -Vocal Health Information
"If a raw, dry throat is making you cough, moisture may help...try breathing in steam from a hot shower...or use a humidifier or vaporizer." 8
MyPurMist reinvents steam therapy utilizing breakthrough patented "CFV" hospital technology*. MyPurMist sets a new standard for safety, convenience, speed, and ease of use.
MyPurMist gives you targeted delivery of soothing steam right into your sinuses, nose and throat. Our instant fine mist of vapor penetrates into sinuses, nose, and throat to reduce inflammation and relieve congestion. Harness the natural, therapeutic power of steam to relieve your allergy, cold, flu and dryness symptoms with MyPurMist! Learn more
- Instant fine mist penetrates deep into your sinuses, nose, and throat > Provides superb relief
- 100% natural & 100% drug-free
- Handheld, portable, and lightweight
- 99.9999% germ-free warm mist
- Microprocessor controls multiple safety features and regulates temperature within 100-1150F
- Instant steam for fast relief > No waiting
- Automatic drying cycle > No cleanup
- No boiling water > No scalding risk
- Great for the whole family (for ages above 12 years)
*CFV technology as used in FDA-cleared PARI Hydrate Omni humidifiers for hospital ventilator therapy.