- Persistent cough
- Inability to breathe deeply
- Excess phlegm
Steam therapy can work to alleviate symptoms of excess phlegm. Warm vapor inhaled through the mouth and nose travels down the throat and to relieve inflammation. Warm mist can loosen secretions allowing for easy removal of mucus that accompanies different ailments.
"Consider using a vaporizer, or try inhaling steam over a sink full of hot water." 19
MyPurMist reinvents steam therapy utilizing breakthrough patented "CFV" hospital technology*. MyPurMist sets a new standard for safety, convenience, speed, and ease of use.
MyPurMist gives you targeted delivery of soothing steam right into your sinuses, nose and throat. Besides washing away allergens and environmental pollutants, the soothing steam can relieve the symptoms of sinusitis, cough, common cold, and flu. Our instant fine mist of vapor penetrates into sinuses, nose and throat to reduce inflammation and relieve congestion. Breathing warm moist air (natural steam) provides immediate relief by lessening mucus production, nasal congestion, discomfort from sore throat and headache pain (Prevention Magazine 12/89). The National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases recommends inhaling steam to lessen discomfort and provide quicker relief for sinusitis and allergies (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Pub No. 83-540). Harness the natural, therapeutic power of steam to relieve your cold, flu, and allergy symptoms with MyPurMist! Learn more
- Instant fine mist penetrates deep into your sinuses, nose, and throat - provides superb relief
- 100% natural & 100% drug-free
- Handheld, portable, and lightweight
- 99.9999% germ-free warm mist
- Microprocessor controls multiple safety features and regulates temperature within 100-1150F
- Instant steam for fast relief - No waiting
- Automatic drying cycle - No cleanup
- No boiling water - No scalding risk
- Great for the whole family (for ages above 12 years)
*CFV technology as used in FDA-cleared PARI Hydrate Omni humidifiers for hospital ventilator therapy.